Update your skills, meet fellow professionals and witness the latest methods and best practice in sample preparation and hardness testing. We're holding a seminar on Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd November 2017, It's FREE and easy to get to.
- 10:00 : Registration and refreshments.
- 10:15 : Sample preparation for hardness testing with E. Irfan Karaali (Metkon instruments inc.) and Matt Farrington (Kermet Ltd.)
- 11:00 : Test sample preparation - practical session with E. Irfan Karaali (Metkon instruments inc.) and Matt Farrington (Kermet Ltd.)
- 13:00 : Lunch and Networking
- 13:45 : Hardness testing principles - best practice with John Pillar and Glenn Pickering (Zwick Roell Indentec)
- 14:30 : Hardness test machine – Verification or Calibration? with Mark Deven (UK Calibrations Ltd.)
- 15:00 : Hardness Testing machines – practical session with with John Pillar and Glenn Pickering (Zwick Roell Indentec)
- 16:30 : Event close.
Reserve your place